FQA Project Manager
As a Project Manager at Babel Media India, a Keywords Studios, you will be responsible for delivering projects successfully within budget, timeframe and quality scopes. Managing, leading, motivating, coaching and training FQA Test Leads.
Planning, applying and adapting project test strategies with the support of the FQA Test Leads.
- Proactively solve project issues with the Test Lead and FQA Manager, before they impact the project. Manage multiple projects, mainly related to Functionality & Certification QA, but also other services as needed.
- Plan, apply and adapt project test strategies with the support of the FQA Test Leads.
- Manage, lead and motivate test leads.
- Along with the other FQA PMs, take charge of the professional development of the FQA test leads.
- Provide weekly positive and constructive performance feedback to Leads.
- Manage and lead client interactions and meetings.
- Set and manage client expectations appropriately.
- Be able to find solutions to client requests when possible.
- Be able to decline client requests in an appropriate manner when necessary.·
- Initiate, manage and deliver post project reviews.
- Ensure timely and accurate billing.
- Unless within training or coaching measures or in critical delivery situations, the Project Manager should not perform any tasks normally handled by a Lead, Senior or Tester.
- Review the projects’ variances and issues with the Leads and manage their resolution in a timely fashion.
- Primary point of contact for internal queries raised by the Leads.
- Resolve conflicts/issues and escalate to others as appropriate, including IT related issues and help tickets.
- Understanding of a project cycle and a games’ development process.
- Understanding of Functionality QA and Compliance testing processes.
- Understanding of a bug’s life cycle and workflow within a defect tracking database
- Understanding of QA Strategy and QA Plan building.
- Understanding of Budgeting and PNL management.
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong leadership skills and decision making abilities.
- Accountable and responsible.
- Ability to prepare and control a work schedule and deliver to budget.
- Ability to prepare, interpret, and effectively utilize management information reports.
- Familiarity with defect tracking tools, workflows, test case management tools, agile tools, and project tools, such as JIRA, Confluence, Spira, TestTrack, DevTrack, and DevTest.
- Advanced skills with MS Excel.
- 8 + years of experience in mobile, console, PC game testing
- Qualified B.Tech/ B.E. / Any Graduation (only if a gamer).
- Bachelor degree in technology, game design or equivalent relevant experience
- Testing Course; ISTQB & PMP qualified must
- Free Cab Facility within Hiring Zones
- Mediclaim cover for Self & Family
- Night Allowance for employees working in Shift after 5pm (IST)
- Lunch / Dinner provided at subsidized rates.