Video Game Tester
Keywords is an international technical service provider to the global Video Game Industry with 45 offices across 20 countries and 4 continents. The organization employs over 5,000 people at peak times working in over 50 languages. Each year, we produce over 80,000 art assets, 21 million words of audio, 250 million words translated, 2.5 million hours of testing and resolve 16 million customer support tickets. We work with 24 of the Top 25 games companies by revenue for 2017.
Keywords Videogame Testing is one of Keywords Studios brands offering Videogame Testing services. KWS Mexico offers Videogame Testing, Localization, Audio and Player Support services to our clients.
We are currently looking for Video Game testers in our office in Mexico City. Are you passionate about games? This is your opportunity to start a brand-new career in the games industry!
The responsibilities of the Video Game Testers will be:
Test software using the Keywords testing process to ensure the highest possible quality software is delivered by our clients.
Test using the test cases provided by the Test Lead in order to find defects.
Enter those defects into the bug database quickly, effectively and clearly by using the set terminology provided.
Perform bug regression when required.
Help troubleshoot hardware and software issues.
- Fluent in English – Strong written communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Accountable and responsible.
- Keen eye for errors/inconsistencies.
- Honest & open communication.
- Ability to actively listen to instructions and execute tasks communicated.
- Self-motivated, innovative and analytical with strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Works well under pressure and delivers on time.
- Experience working within MS Office.
- Based in Mexico City.
- Passion for video games.
- Relevant experience in a similar role in the Video Games or related industry an advantage.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law