Contract: 1 year
Location: San Jose, CA
Hours: 9-5 Mon-Fri
Start Date: January 2019
We are hiring multiple game playtesters for a major IT client. The ideal candidate will be someone who is passionate about gaming and has some prior experience in gameplay testing and providing player experience feedback.
As a tester, you will be supporting an internal game team to analyze and provide feedback on game products. Through this feedback, you will help to define the player/gameplay experience that will be released. Your daily challenge with the team will be to holistically evaluate, digest, and provide feedback for game systems and visuals that impact the player's perspective.
- Continuous qualitative feedback from the player perspective
- Written and verbal communication of concerns
- Qualitative and quantitative feedback on video and gameplay
- Reporting of any potential risks to features and systems
- Communication of the authenticity of the player experience over different consoles/platforms
- Prior professional game testing experience mandatory
- Familiarity with games and gameplay
- Understanding of video game operating systems
- Strong deductive reasoning skills
- Inquisitive analytical skills
- Attention to detail
- Clear, accurate and succinct written and verbal communication
- Effective interpersonal communication
- Collaborative skills
- 401 (k)
- Medical, Dental & Vision benefits
Do you have a LinkedIn account? Import your resume and save time!