English Player Support Representative for Video Gaming
Do you like video games?
We have been pioneers & leaders in the Player Support field for over 15 years. We have been the premier international provider of services for companies that publish and develop MMOs, virtual worlds, social games, casual games, mobile games and transmedia content. We also provide services to online payment and virtual goods providers.
- You would assist video game players in troubleshooting their account issues via ticketing, phone and/or live chat.
- You would interact with our clients’ customers for all the inquiries they could have about the game.
- You would assist the developers by forwarding them important information from all the issues you handle with customers.
- Our office is downtown in a historical building. Access to lots of restaurants and shops.
- Train, bus and metro stations are all within easy walking distance.
- International, multicultural, young, dynamic and professional work environment
- Video games in the cafeteria and workplace BBQs, events, and parties
Current shifts to fill:
- We have variable shifts. Projects run 24/7.
- Please tell us about your passion for gaming!
- If your profile is retained, you will be asked to take a language exam, so please let us know if you speak any other language(s) fluently. We truly look forward to hearing from you!
- Fluent in English with very strong grammar and writing skills
- Passion for video gaming or customer service
- Valid work permit for Canada
- Living in Montreal or be able to move to Montreal
- Full-time schedule plus employee benefits, including health and dental care, when eligible
Do you have a LinkedIn account? Import your resume and save time!