Game Tester (Traditional Chinese - Hong Kong Market)
*PLEASE NOTE BEFORE APPLYING*
- This is a freelance position in Keywords Singapore Studio.
- Freelancers must be available to work on projects from 9 am to 6 pm on weekdays during committed project duration.
- Project duration may vary from a few days to months.
- Ensure correct terminologies are used in accordance with the target market (Hong Kong).
- Identify, isolate, and document bugs clearly and concisely in a bug database.
- Run test suites, verify fixes, spot grammar and language mistakes in the targeted language.
- Follow the documented processes at all stages of the testing process.
- Verify that bugs have been fixed and implemented correctly.
- Excellent spelling and grammar in English and Traditional Chinese due to documentation work in specified languages.
- Passionate in games and prior experience in playing games in Chinese language
- Ability to write accurate, unambiguous and concise documentation.
- Outstanding attention to detail.
- Must be motivated and able to remain focused until project completion.
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills.
- Good PC Knowledge & proficient knowledge of MS Office suite of products is essential.
- Must be a team worker.
- Prior software localization experience in a QA Tester role is a plus.
Interested candidates, kindly include following details in your resume:
- Where you heard about this vacancy
- Last/Current Drawn, Expected Salary
- Availability Period
- Games you frequent, indicating the language interface and platform of each game
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview and linguistics test.
Do you have a LinkedIn account? Import your resume and save time!