Game Tester (Bahasa Indonesia)
*PLEASE NOTE BEFORE APPLYING*
- This is a freelance position in Keywords Singapore Studio.
- Freelancers must be available to work on projects from 9 am to 6 pm on weekdays during committed project duration.
- Project duration may vary from a few days to months.
- Ensure correct terminologies are used in accordance with the target market (Indonesia).
- Identify, isolate, and document bugs clearly and concisely in a bug database.
- Run test suites, verify fixes, spot grammar and language mistakes in the targeted language.
- Follow the documented processes at all stages of the testing process.
- Verify that bugs have been fixed and implemented correctly.
- Excellent spelling and grammar in English and Bahasa Indonesia due to documentation work in specified languages.
- Passionate in games and prior experience in playing games in Bahasa Indonesia.
- Ability to write accurate, unambiguous and concise documentation.
- Outstanding attention to detail.
- Must be motivated and able to remain focused until project completion.
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills.
- Good PC Knowledge & proficient knowledge of MS Office suite of products is essential.
- Must be a team worker.
- Prior software localization experience in a QA Tester role is a plus.
Interested candidates, kindly include following details in your resume:
- Where you heard about this vacancy
- Last/Current Drawn, Expected Salary
- Availability Period
- Games you frequent, indicating the language interface and platform of each game
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview and linguistics test.
Upload your photo
Please provide an image in PNG, JPG or JPEG format.