Binari Sonori, a Keywords studio, is a premier provider of multimedia content localization and audio production services. From its offices and beautiful on-site recording studio in the heart of downtown Burbank, Binari Sonori America collaborates with many of the top developers and publishers in the industry
Specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Assist in harvesting new subtitling resources from various professional sites
- Track and manage training schedules and provide subtitle training to resources.
- Coordinate onboarding with language resource team.
- Ensure training programs, files, reports and materials are up-to-date and organized in a manner that assures availability in the training system.
- Data entry into database. This may include resource entry, project entry, purchase orders, new and revised client specifications, etc.
- Prepare and send communications to internal departments and 3rd party vendors regarding project specs, revisions, and approvals.
- Create backup files for client archival purposes.
- Create, QC, Advise, Schedule, Deliver subtitling projects on an as-needed basis
- Interact with clients, Keywords offices/Keywords Team and/or subtitling team on project per project bases
- Other duties as assigned
- 2 years subtitling, video post-production services and related software tools experience preferred
- Must have strong interpersonal skills
- Must be highly organized and able to work in a fast-paced, large team environment.
- Individual must also be able to work independently within their own process.
- Ability to multitask while completing tasks in a timely manner
- Ability to follow detailed instructions and to document processes
- Solid technical understanding of cloud based subtitling tools required
- Fluency in a foreign language a plus
PTO, Dental, Medical, Vision
Do you have a LinkedIn account? Import your resume and save time!