Indonesian Games Linguist
The Games Linguist position will be based at Keywords Tokyo. This is a unique opportunity to be part of a team focusing on community and in game content for a leading social games publisher.
The role is to translate and trans create from English into Indonesian player support, community and in game content for mobile games. The linguist will also test the games in his native language.
This role requires excellent language skills, creativity and a passion for Games.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Translate/trans create player support, community and in game content from English to Indonesian to a high quality standard.
- Collaborate with linguists in other languages on cross group Quality objectives.
- Perform Quality Assurance tasks in Game.
- Be responsible for all linguistic aspects of the translations you are assigned to ensure the best possible quality is achieved.
- Suggest process improvements that will deliver on goal of optimal translation quality.
- Native Indonesian speaker
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Passion for games industry
- Educational qualification in linguistics
- Experience in translation, customer service or community, copywriting or linguistics.
- Excellent verbal and written linguistic skills in both Indonesian and English.
- Must be self-motivated and able to operate in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
Our employees are our most valuable resource; therefore we provide them with a competitive compensation package commensurate with skills and experience, excellent benefits, high level of job satisfaction and a casual and fun work environment.
1. Visa: we can sponsor you a working visa in Japan.
2. Flight ticket: We will pay for the one way ticket from your current place to Tokyo.
3. For the accommodation, we don’t provide a place to live for a long term, but we will be able to provide you a temporary place until you decide a place to live.*For a month at the maximum