Bilingual support professional
We are hiring contract Technical support engineers to work for our client in Redmond, WA. This is a role with a high possibility of extension to full-time role as our client is expanding their current support team.
As a tech support engineer you will handle complex issues from our enterprise level customers through phone or web. When needed, you will transfer your cases to your colleagues or involve subject matter experts or escalate to other groups in the team. Your day to day job will be about providing both technical expertise (either on your own or by involving your colleagues) and about being an excellent communicator and a service oriented professional.
You will be given the opportunity to become a subject matter expert in one of more areas and receive guidance and mentorship from your colleagues.
- Be available to take ownership of new cases and escalations via telephone and Web and provide support to enterprise customers and partners.
- Scope a customer’s issue by collecting the relevant facts; investigate the problem by doing your own research and by involving other teams as needed.
- Consult and collaborate with your immediate peers or colleagues around the world. Escalate to management as necessary, acting internally as a customer advocate and keeping the customers informed. Collaborate with management and engineering to resolve service issues.
- Ensure that each support request owned by you is handled as per our Service Level Agreement (SLA) and to the highest possible customer satisfaction by setting the right expectations and fulfilling your commitments.
- Document your technical work and research in detailed and comprehensive manner.
- Prioritize your work to accomplish the most important and urgent requests first. - Maintain a proactive approach to customer happiness, identifying and correcting customer satisfaction concerns before they become problems.
- The shift can vary according to business needs. Examples: Monday to Friday, any working hours from 6am to 7pm Central Time, or weekend coverage depending upon business needs.
- This position may require you to work a rotational On-Call schedule, evenings and weekends shifts.
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Good Communication Skills - Spoken and written English (including technical writing)
- Excellent demonstrated customer service skills
- Effective learning skills
- Works well in a team and collaborative environment
- Customer Obsession - we exist for and because of the customer. We need people who share that passion and drive to make our customers experiences easy, insightful and trusted.
- Continuous learning Mindset - we value all perspectives and reward individuals that poke at the edges of what they know to be true. We are seeking people that think differently and are biased toward action to accomplish great things.
- Diverse & Inclusive - we enable people who bring a contemporary view to shape our internal teams, and encourage new hires to feel included.
- Collaboration - we need to collaborate and learn to value the work of others, be willing to take their learnings and add them to our own to make a better outcome for our customers.
- Making a difference - drive impact by looking for ways to continually improve your day to day responsibilities and the connections between your work and others.
Customer and/or government security screening requirements are required for this role and every two years.
- 0-1 years’ experience in systems development, network operations, software support or I.T. consulting
- Bilingual in KOrean & Engkish
- Excellent problem-solving skills on some of the most technically complex and challenging problems that the Enterprise customers report.
- Excellent Communication Skills - spoken and written English and alternate language (Korean) (including technical writing) and excellent demonstrated customer service skills.
- Industry experience in two or more of the following technologies:
- Windows 2008 2008 R2, or 2012 Server and trouble-shooting.
- 401(k) with 3% employer matching
- Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits
- Paid time Off - including vacation and sick days