Player Support Agent with Spanish (LatAm) and English
Keywords Player Support is a fast-growing service line of the Keywords Studios company that offers customer service positions in the exciting gaming industry! Pioneers & Leaders for over 20 years, we have been the premier international provider of services for companies that publish and develop MMOs, virtual worlds, social games, casual games, mobile games and transmedia content. We also provide services to online payment and virtual goods providers.
If you are passionate about games, fluent in Spanish (LatAm), can communicate in English, and you would like to work in an international environment, join us!
- You would assist video game players in troubleshooting their account issues via ticketing system (no phone).
- You would interact with our client’s customers for all the inquiries they could have about the game.
- You would assist the developer by forwarding them important information from all the issues you handle with customers.
- Excellent Spanish (LatAm).
- Communicative in English. Fluency in English would be an asset!
- Interest in video games.
- Access to Polish job market/Valid work permit for Poland.
- All eligible candidates will be required to take our Language Test(s) to better evaluate their written skills.
- Ready to work in a studio located in Katowice, Poland.
- Employment contract.
- Possibility to grow within the gaming industry.
- Work on interesting projects! We support both AAA games from the biggest developers as well as indie games.
- Private healthcare and life insurance.
- Multisport card.
- Salary depending on your profile and experience, between 4400 PLN to 5700 PLN gross.
IMPORTANT: Please tell us about your passion for gaming and your notice period when you apply.
Do you have a LinkedIn account? Import your resume and save time!