Senior Subtitle Translator/QCer - Multiple languages
We are currently looking for freelance translators with proven and solid experience in subtitling for the TV and Movie industry from English into multiple languages.
NOTE: Please ONLY apply if you've received an email from Keywords team with a direct job posting link. All other applicants will not be considered for this position. Thank you very much for your understanding.
If you would like to pursue freelance translation opportunities with us, please send us your CV in English, providing detailed information regarding your subtitling experience.
Please make sure your CV shows us that you meet the following basic requirements:
- Ability to quickly adapt to workflow/process changes and updates.
- Great attention to detail, organization, problem-solving, analytical and multitasking skills.
- Native language fluency of target language.
- Extensive knowledge of source language.
- University degree or equivalent professional experience in the translation field.
- Experience in at least one of the following areas of the entertainment industry: localization QC, audiovisual translation and subtitling.
- Deep understanding of nuances of subtitle and dub translations.
- Working knowledge of Countries differences and best practices for subtitles and dub audio creation.
- Understanding of closed captioning and subtitling, and their common failures and technical challenges.
- Confidence and experience with subtitle editing software and web/cloud technology.
Please understand that the signature of our No Disclosure Agreement is mandatory in order to start the entry process. We apologies in advance for not being able to reply to the candidates who do not meet the listed requirements.
Do you have a LinkedIn account? Import your resume and save time!