Financial Analyst 2
Contract Duration: 6 months+
Client Location: Sammamish, WA
We are seeking a Financial Analyst to create deal specific business value analysis, financial modeling and ROI studies for various customer scenarios. The Financial Analyst will serve the field teams by providing Business Value Analysis essential for evaluating the economics of large deals and proposals. The candidate will be responsible for building and developing the financial models, tools, and instrumentation necessary to properly assess sales opportunities and drive customer decision making.
Creates Business Value reports for Sales and senior management. Preparer of information; no decision making. Skills: 1-3 years work related experience required. Strong conceptual and analytical skills. Well organized with strong attention to detail; effective written and verbal communication. Strong cross and group collaboration and interpersonal skills. Experience with Microsoft products required. Intermediate to advanced level Excel skills. Bachelor's degree in Finance or related field required.
• Develop business case analysis and recommendations for decision making and sales proposals
• Develop financial models that calculate deal and price justification
• Provide deal based financial analysis in order to justify pricing
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or related field required
- 2+ years of technology related analyst or business development experience, particularly cloud computing.
- An understanding and passion for cloud computing market, technologies, business drivers, emerging computing trends and solutions
- 2+ years of financial modeling skills
- An ability to work independently and self-motivate in a fast-paced and rapidly-changing environment
- Strong interpersonal skills — including written and oral communication skills
- A desire to grow professionally as the role’s responsibility grows rapidly with the business
KeyWords provides all its contingent employees with
- Paid Time Off
- Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits
- 401(k) enrolment