Electro-Optical Test Display Engineer
Contract Duration: 12 -18 months
Location: Redmond, WA
We cannot sponsor visas or work with C2C candidates for these roles
We are hiring Contract Test Engineers for our major IT client in Redmond, WA.
The successful candidate will perform electro-optical display testing of tablet-class devices by using automated optical measurement test equipment and writing and maintaining scripts for automated test instrumentation. The tasks involve using optical test set-ups such as hard/soft mounts, operating instrumentation, and following instructions to reprogram display driver boards and load OS and UEFI codes.
The job also includes troubleshooting displays and test set-ups, and logging, analyzing, and summarizing data.
The candidate should expect to work with minimal supervision. Availability to provide after-hours support when required is a plus.
- 1+ years of experience in hardware testing/electronics debugging.
- Programming and automated test platforms (e.g. C#, C++, VB.NET, LabView)
- Basic electronic skills (read schematic drawings, understand and troubleshoot circuit diagrams, simple hardware modifications)
- Computer skills (WinOS, MS Office).
- Desirable: Experience with electronic displays and display optical measurement equipment (imaging colorimeters, spectroradiometers, integrating spheres, optical detectors and components, oscilloscopes).
- Minimum AA/BS in Physics, Engineering, Optics, or similar field.
At KeyWords we provide all our contingent workforce with:
- Paid Time Off (16 days including sick days and holidays)
- 401k (3% matching)
- Medical, Dental and Vision benefits