Electro-Optical Test Display Engineer
Contract Duration: 12 -18 months
Location: Redmond, WA
We cannot sponsor visas or work with C2C candidates for these roles
We are hiring Test Engineers for our major IT client in Redmond, WA.
The successful candidate will perform electro-optical display testing of tablet-class devices by using automated optical measurement test equipment and writing and maintaining scripts for automated test instrumentation. The tasks involve using optical test set-ups such as hard/soft mounts, operating instrumentation, and following instructions to reprogram display driver boards and load OS and UEFI codes.
The job also includes troubleshooting displays and test set-ups, and logging, analyzing, and summarizing data.
The candidate should expect to work with minimal supervision. Availability to provide after-hours support when required is a plus.
- 1+ years of experience in hardware testing/electronics debugging.
- Programming and automated test platforms (e.g. C#, C++, VB.NET, LabView)
- Basic electronic skills (read schematic drawings, understand and troubleshoot circuit diagrams, simple hardware modifications)
- Computer skills (WinOS, MS Office).
- Desirable: Experience with electronic displays and display optical measurement equipment (imaging colorimeters, spectroradiometers, integrating spheres, optical detectors and components, oscilloscopes).
- Minimum AA/BS in Physics, Engineering, Optics, or similar field.
At KeyWords we provide all our contingent workforce with:
- Paid Time Off (16 days including sick days and holidays)
- 401k (3% matching)
- Medical, Dental and Vision benefits