Recruiter for Resource Management
For Keywords Group, a Multinational Company in the Videogame Industry, we are looking for a Recruiter whose mission is finding and selecting a talented pool of freelance translators with a special focus on Asian language combinations.
The Recruiter will work in the Resource Management Team and will report to the Global Resource Manager.
- Will be responsible for identifying and evaluating recruitment channels to source the most suitable translators experienced in videogame translations and/or who are avid gamers
- Will promote Recruitment Marketing initiatives for building and attracting networks of top quality freelancers
- Will collect and organize social media content
- Will be in charge of CVs screening and evaluation
- Will manage and update databases and mailing lists for communication and recruiting purposes
- Will lead the social media strategy promoting content creation related to videogame localization.
- At least 3 years’ experience in recruitment (ideally in videogame/localization industry)
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Fluent in written and spoken Chinese
- Knowledge of any other Asian Language is a plus
- Excellent communication skills
- Good knowledge of videogame and localization industry
- Interested in social media, non-conventional communication channels
- Experience in working in high growth environments, dealing with complexity and changing priorities.
- Self-motivation, problem solving, parallel tasking
- Good organizational skills
- A curious mind, creative thinking
- Ability to navigate cultural differences, build global but locally relevant solutions
LOCATION: Asia is the key focus point. The applications coming from this Region will be considered as a plus. Different locations can be considered, details will be discussed during the interview.
Salary and kind of contract will be defined according to previous professional experiences and current situation.