Development Support - FPS/Tower Defense Game (Burnaby)
The Primary role of a Development Support staff is to work with the Development group and the QA game team. Development Support are responsible for communicating with development partners and creating test plans to locate issues and ensure that the product meets the expectations of the product owner. Typically, day-to-day tasks can include bug database maintenance, reporting and attending meetings/scrums. Development Support will work in close partnership with developers and designers on the game title. Interest in first and third person shooter and tower defense genre games is a benefit for this role.
- Knowledge of/ interest in first and third person shooter and tower defense genre games
- Previous QA testing experience (or equivalent transferable skills or education)
- Education, knowledge or experience of a relevant area
- Basic Knowledge of an area (e.g. testing, automation, analytics, audio, animation, game/sports specific knowledge, etc.)
- Some experience documenting QA methods:
- Knowledge of test planning; writing test scripts, test cases, and test briefs
- Project progress tracking and reporting
- Previous experience with bug tracking software (Jira, Devtrack, Etc.)
Do you have a LinkedIn account? Import your resume and save time!