Gaming Project Manager
The Project Manager is required to develop and manage successful relationships with Babel clients and to contribute to the successful delivery of projects.
Candidates must have experience in Customer Support environments, project management, a solid ability to think and work independently, and a proven track record in bringing large teams to success.
The successful candidate will manage projects comprising one or more service lines. Execution of these projects may take place in any of Keywords production facilities, and the customer may be located in Asia, Europe or North America. The Project Manager coordinates internal delivery between all of the relevant departments and assumes responsibility for project budget control and project financial reporting.
The key responsibilities may vary during peak business periods, absences or workload fluctuations, and support to management as required.
- Manage multiple projects.
- Manage day-to-day client interaction in conjunction with project teams.
- Track and manage project budgets.
- Ensure timely and accurate billing.
- Analyze project profitability, revenue, margins, bill rates and realization.
- Manage resources planning.
- Provide relevant and thorough briefings to project teams and vendors.
- Track project progress in conjunction with project teams and vendors.
- Ensure correct quality control procedures are carried out.
- Ensure project documents are complete, current, and stored appropriately.
- Report project statuses and information to management team on a regular basis.
- Initiate post project reviews and action any process changes/improvements accordingly.
- Set and manage client expectations.
- Develop and foster lasting relationships with client personnel.
- Communicate effectively with clients to identify needs and evaluate alternative business solutions.
- Continually seek opportunities to increase customer satisfaction and deepen client relationships.
- Facilitate team and client meetings effectively.
- Hold regular status meetings with project team.
- Resolve and/or escalate issues in a timely fashion.
- Uses, develops, and applies best practices for Call center / Support center environments.
- Participate in and lead proposal efforts where necessary, including completing project scoping.
Skills, Knowledge and Ability
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in Project Management or similar role in the Video Games or related industry OR minimum 2 years’ experience in Client Services Management preferably in the video game industry.
- Degree in Management an asset.
- Must possess ‘can-do’ attitude.
- Client-facing and negotiation skills.
- Ability to work effectively and decisively under pressure.
- Ability to handle multiple projects and multiple project types concurrently.
- Highly organized with the ability to prioritize tasks.
- Ability to prepare and control a work schedule and deliver to budget.
- Ability to prepare, interpret, and effectively utilize management information reports.
- Ability to analyze problems, recommend and implement effective solutions to difficult and politically sensitive problems.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Superior competency using spreadsheet softwares (Excel, GSheets).
- Basic IT literacy, specifically: MS Office suite, Word, Excel, Outlook.
Medical, Dental, Vision, PTO, Free Snacks and FUN!
Do you have a LinkedIn account? Import your resume and save time!