Head of FQA Division (Video games)
At Keywords, we are using our passion for games, technology and media to create a global services platform for video games and beyond. Our aim is to become the “go to” provider of technical services.
We enable leading content creators and publishers to leverage our expertise and capacity across the lifecycle of interactive content. In so doing we empower our clients to remain lean and agile, and to focus on creating the most engaging experiences.
Keywords is trusted and relied upon by many of the world’s leading video game companies to work alongside them during concept, development and live operations by leveraging the breadth and depth of our industry leading service lines every step of the way. www.keywordsstudios.com
We are currently looking for an Head of FQA Division to be responsible for inspiring and leading a team of 2,000 people across 10 studios and leading growth of the team to 10,000 people over the next 4 years through organic growth and acquisitions
Our Head of FQA Division, in particular, is expected to:
- Be a senior partner to the Service Line Director and Service Line Operations Director.
- Build and manage strategic partnerships on behalf of the Division and Service Line.
- Provide strategic leadership and direct resources to support Keywords business goals.
- Provide strong knowledge of the service understanding Studio processes, work flows and capability.
- Be responsible for the profitability and success of the Division.
- Manage relationships with our current and future clients.
- Influence and lead a critical element of our growing business and take it to the next level.
- Minimum of 8 years’ work experience ideally in international games production or service delivery as relevant Senior Management
- A successful track record in delivering services in video game testing to relevant customers
- Understands the components of successful client relationships
- Demonstrated ability to understand business requirements quickly and implement strategic initiatives to meet business objectives
- Ideally, degree in business administration, or a related field
- Effective communication skills with individuals and teams at all levels of the organisation
- Excellent presentation skills to executive level and technical groups
- Sound leadership, staff management, coaching and team building skills
- Excellent project and program management skills
- Ability to innovate and present creative solutions
- Solution focused problem solver
- Strong research, analytical and critical thinking skills
- Strong emotional intelligence leadership, decision making and judgement
- Networking and relationship building skills
- Energy and stress management skills
- Accountability and dependability
- Fluency in English
- Willingness to travel as required
Keywords Studios is dedicated to following a well-established Equal Opportunities Policy. We endeavor to create a workplace, which provides for equal opportunities for all employees and potential employees.