Senior Digital Project Manager
Title: Senior Digital Project Manager
Contract: Freelance, 12 Months
Location: London, W1D
Keywords Studios is currently looking for a Senior Digital Project Manager to take over the
production of and provide the end-to-end management for the initial conception, creation and
implementation of the new Keywords website and digital ecosystem. The role will then evolve into
an always on position managing and optimising the Keywords website and digital ecosystem and
related reporting dashboard.
Responsibilities & Duties:
• Define and manage the end to end process of the new KWS website and studio
• Manage the full scope of the project from the proposal stage, to the technical work up,
and finally to the delivery.
• Define a project RACI to manage key stakeholder engagements.
• Establish and manage milestones and schedules to meet deliverables on time and
• Aid selection of internal and external providers / stakeholder to deliver the project.
• Manage external suppliers throughout the project, ensuring they deliver quality work on
time and within budgets.
• Generate periodic project status reports to be presented to key stakeholders; detail data,
tasks, processes and RAG.
• Aim to meet all project goals within the specified budget of the project; adjust practices to
reflect cost saving measures.
• Manage and collaborate with the required stakeholders and suppliers across strategy, UX
& design, build and roll out to deliver against the project objectives and user needs.
• Work to find and solve any problems with technical development by implementing testing
processes and working with technical staff in order to address any issues to go live.
• Define and rollout stakeholder training about the new website.
• Define and manage an ‘always-on’ programme post going live including analytics, digital
performance reporting, design, development and stakeholder management.
Skills and Experience:
• 5+ years experience developing web platforms, digital products and/or technology
• Strong digital acumen across technology, data, SEO, analytics, accessibility, UX, digital
brand design, content and editorial programming.
• Experience working with a variety of PM methodologies.
• Strong experience managing external suppliers and/or agencies.
• Excellent stakeholder management.
• Exemplary leadership qualities and an ability to work within a team.
• Experience of using project tools - such as Trello, Basecamp, Jira.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• English level above Intermediate.