Support Engineer 3
Our major tech client is looking for a tier 3 support engineer to join their cloud team.
- Solid customer focused identity access management for cloud
- On-premise active directory knowledge
- Cloud sync knowledge
- 4+ years of experience in systems development, network operations, software support, or I.T. consulting
- B.S. degree on C.S., E.E., or equivalent
- Strong knowledge of Windows 2000 & 2003, Windows 2000 Professional, Windows XP
- Speciality in SBS, SMS, MOM, Cluster, Live Communication Server, ISA Server, etc.
- Windows 2000/2003 MSCE Certification
- Experience with trace analysis using Fiddler (feather traces, communication traffic)
- 4+ years of experience with Microsoft products is preferred
- NCSE Certification
- CCSP Certification
- MSCE+I / MCSD / MCDBA
- Additional technology certification is preferred (Cisco, Novell, Unix, Security, etc.)
- Spoken Traditional Chinese, Spanish, or Brazilian Portuguese
At KeyWords we provide all our contingent workforce with:
- Paid Time Off (16 days including sick days and holidays)
- 401k (3% matching)
- Medical, Dental and Vision benefits
Upload your photo
Please provide an image in PNG, JPG or JPEG format.