- Organizing communication between QA teams (both internal and external);
- Participate in planning the milestones for both projects with regression/ localization/ analytics QA sessions in mind;
- Working with QA and tech leads on several projects on QA sessions schedule;
- Work closely with external QA teams on:
- Establishing QA processes for several remote teams
- Creating test schedule and providing tasks for regression, localization, analytics QA sessions Providing tools and environments
- Creating reports with test sessions results
- Monitoring of all external QA activities, test results, leaked defects, root cause analysis and identifying areas of improvement;
- Implementing steps required to improve the processes.
- At least 4-5 years’ experience in game art production environment
- A thorough understanding of art outsourcing pipelines, capacities and technical constraints related to different game engines
- Ability to provide constructive feedback, ability to communicate a vision
- Good artistic judgement
- Ability to maintain good relations with colleagues, good interpersonal and communication skills, ability to influence
- Stress and change management skills
- Upper-intermediate English.
- Working with an international team of world class professionals on exciting and challenging projects
- Relocation program for new hires
- Learning & Development opportunities – mentoring, lectures, participation at industry conferences and events
- Medical Insurance package
- Sensibly flexible working hours
- Breakfasts, snacks and fruits available during the day, tea and coffee machines
- Friendly team and a friendly environment
- Casual workplace environment in downtown St. Petersburg; including bicycle parking, gym, game and chill-out zones
- Additional benefits – care bonus to cover health, educational and safety needs, three paid days without sick list during a year, corporate parties and team buildings, referral bonuses and many more others
- Potential business trips to Canada and USA.
Upload your photo
Please provide an image in PNG, JPG or JPEG format.