Development Support - Subscription Services (Burnaby, BC)
Development Support testers are responsible for directly following up with product features for testing, verification, and responding to requests from the Developer Team. As a Development Support, you will become a knowledge base for your product area and able to understand the ins-and-outs of how the feature should work, and that it launches on time with the highest quality possible.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Find and report bugs/defects to Development.
- Maintain the Quality Assurance pipeline from feature creation through to release and continued enhancement.
- Create and follow Test Plans and Verifications based on feature documentation.
- Provide Qualitative feedback regarding the product.
- Follow up with development and testing partners to evolve testing practices and prevent future defects.
- Task and ticket tracking through a JIRA database.
Who you Are