Senior Backend Software Developer
As a Senior Backend Software Developer at Lakshya Digital a Keywords Studios, you will be responsible for
- Contribute to the design and architecture for computer game backend systems and/or its major components
- Develop and submit code for highly complex parts of software within project scope
- Document code and design solutions
- Debug and optimize code to hit performance targets
- Provide timely code review feedback to other developers
- Work in close cooperation with Team Leader on estimates, dependencies, risks and issues.
- Contribute to implementation plans that includes schedule, priorities, dependencies and deliverables.
- Follow standards for project development processes. Suggest improvements as applicable.
- Follow and improve best practices within the team
- Support effective communications within a team and with the client.
- Provide guidance and assistance when required to team members
- Constantly enhance his/her technological and soft skills and spread the knowledge
- Where project workload allows contribute to Engineering initiatives, like internal R&D, internal education, bootcamps, etc.
- Contribute to career development plans of junior and mid-level software engineers
- Conduct technical interviews within company’s hiring process
- Excellent expertise at least in one distinct online technologies (Java JDK 8+, Node.js)
- Proven experience in designing software using design patterns and OOP;
- Excellent relational database skill, hands-on experience with NoSQL, and solid grasp of which to use according to the situation;
- Excellent knowledge of HTTP
- Experience in developing RESTful API;
- Excellent expertise at least in one distinct backend technologies (Java JDK 8+, Node.js)
- Solid background in relational databases: schema design, SQL, optimization
- Knowledge of Front-end stack (TypeScript, Angular);
- Solid understanding of queue systems;
- Experience with designing and automating unit and load tests;
- Proven skills in server side resource profiling, optimization and debugging;
- Strong experience with third party API integration;
- Experience in teaching and mentoring juniors and mid-level engineers;
- Good communication skills and fluent spoken English
Would be a benefit if you have:
- Experience working in a micro-service based infrastructure;
- Knowledge of Python;
- Advanced UNIX user.
- Shipped 2 or more game backend systems