Designs and develops internal business systems/applications. Communicates and defends design, requirements, feature set, functionality, usability, localization issues, and limitations of subsystem to the team.
3-5 years of work-related experience. Specialized expertise in specified areas of Windows client/server development environment and solid software engineering practices required.
Must have the ability to proactively identify issues and coordinate resolutions. May require an advanced knowledge of technology in one area and moderate level skills in multiple areas (e.g., C++, C, VB, SQL). Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field required.
• More than 3 years of professional experience in C# including work on Web Services/API’s etc.
• Worked with TFS, nice to have if familiar with setting up TFS creating/updating TFS templates etc. for a team.
• Familiarity with Cloud Infrastructure.
• Strong Cross Group Collaboration and Team player.
- RDQuota Vanadium changes
- Work with BGIT team to migrate existing RDQuota into Azure.
- QMS enhancements e.g. Stamping the Quota once ticket is fulfilled.
- Low Pri changes
- Batch/Batch AI changes
- NPI/NPR template changes
- BOA template changes for other supporting services
- Any RDQuota workflow changes if needed ( from state to state)
- Restructure/Organization of RDQuota Template if possible with Migration.
- More than 3 years of professional experience in C# including work on Web Services/API’s etc.
- Worked with TFS, nice to have if familiar with setting up TFS creating/updating TFS templates etc. for a team
- Familiarity with Cloud Infrastructure
- Strong Cross Group Collaboration and Team player.