Localization Project Manager Italy
The Localization Project Manager will manage all assigned projects from initiation through release, identifying, scheduling and supervising all project phases and tasks. The Localization Project Manager will effectively manage day-to-day communication with the client as well as with all project team members and resources and ensure that quality, schedule and budget expectations are met.
The ideal candidate will have to:
- Manage assigned localization and audio projects from project initiation through release to operation.
- Identify, assign, schedule, supervise and train team members for projects (translators, reviewers, recording studios, sound engineers, voice directors).
- Prepare and distribute reports for clients and internal colleagues regarding status of projects.
- Organize and lead project meetings.
- Contribute to project management and cross-company initiatives, taskforces and general process improvements.
- University degree level education, preferably foreign language related
- At least 3-4 years of experience in a similar position (international experiences are welcome), managing text and audio localization
- Knowledge of game audio industry scenario and workflows
- Fluent in English and Italian
- Advanced use of MS Office (Excel in particular)
It will be consider a plus:
- knowledge of additional languages
- Knowledge of main CAT tools
- knowledge of ProTools or other DAW
- Ability to multi-task with projects and resources
- ability to lead the project and the project team and to plan and prioritize tasks
- Ability to work as part of a team, under pressure and with tight deadlines
- Excellent communication, negotiation, organisational and interpersonal skills
- Problem solving attitude with experience in working in a dynamic and fast growing/changing environment
- Client focused with a cross cultural approach
- Flexible approach to people, projects, and assignments