Established in 1998 and working in over 70 languages, the Keywords Group is a fast growing plc. listed on the London Stock Exchange’s AIM market. We are one of the leaders in the provision of localisation services to the Video games and Software Localisation markets worldwide.
Keywords are an international technical service provider to the global Video Game Industry with offices in Dublin, Tokyo, Singapore, Seattle, Montreal, Rome and many more. Working on a worldwide basis, we provide a range of linguistic, testing, and quality control services to Video Game Developers and Publishers alike.
The main purpose of this position is to aid the Recruitment Team in recruiting both Customer support agents and/or video game testers (game play or linguistic) and assist with all talent sourcing needs.
- Organization of information, opportunities, and benefits; making presentations; maintaining contact with potential candidates.
- Screen résumés and select most potential candidate(s) according to the job description and Keywords Montréal requirement.
- Schedule test and formal interview with candidates.
- Record all data in recruitment database.
- Make follow ups with candidates in order to confirm whether they passed or failed the test.
- Answering and processing phone and e-mail queries, both internal and external.
Skills, Knowledge and Ability
- Detail oriented with strong organizational skills - the ability to organize and interpret data and maintain records.
- IT literate, specifically: MS-Office suite, Internet Explorer.
- Familiar with Social Medias.
- Able to work with a minimum of supervision.
- Customer service oriented.
- Bilingual French and English (strong English skills).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills – the ability to communicate effectively with job applicants, both on an individual and group basis, to elicit necessary information for appropriate selection and placement and to impart information about employment at Keywords Montréal.
- Excellent people/client handling skills – the ability to establish and maintain effective working relations, to determine recruitment needs and make successful placements.
- Sound, professional judgment – the ability to evaluate applicant skills and match them with the job requirements.
- Ability to work effectively and decisively under pressure.
- Flexibility to adaptability to changing priorities.
- Initiative, tact and discretion.
- Thorough knowledge of the practices and techniques of recruitment, interviewing and selection of candidates for employment
- A willingness to learn and share recruiting techniques and recruitment methods.
- Experience in Gaming industry
Our employees are our most valuable resource; therefore we provide them with a competitive compensation package commensurate with skills and experience, excellent benefits, high level of job satisfaction and a casual and fun work environment.
Keywords International is dedicated to following a well-established Equal Opportunities Policy. We endeavour to create a workplace which provides for equal opportunities for all employees and potential employees.
The masculine form is used throughout the text for ease of reading, but refers to both men and women.