Hardware Test Engineer 1
Duration: 18 months
Location: Redmond, WA
We cannot sponsor visas or work with C2C candidates for these roles
Great opportunity to work for Enterprise client in Redmond area!
Design verification activities to design quality into our products. Activities include develop and execution test plans and procedures. Perform functional, stress, system, and other types of testing. Identification of test tool requirements, and participation in specification and design reviews. Must be able to execute tests with little to no supervision. Find complex bugs, root cause and track them while recording and informing others of all appropriate and relevant info.
- Strong electrical engineering fundamentals.
- Knowledge of C/C++/C#/Python.
- Demonstrates strong design and/or test skills.
- Demonstrates managing through ambiguity, and technical problem solving skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, influencing, leadership, verbal and written communication skills required.
- Hands-on experience in the development of high-volume consumer electronic product is desired.
- Demonstrated ownership of multiple sub-systems and/or a complete simple product (Simple = Mouse or iPod shuffle) and/or experience launching multiple moderately complex to complex consumer electronic products: Moderately Complex = Smart TV/DVD, Complex = smart phone/Xbox.
At KeyWords we provide all our contingent workforce with:
- Paid Time Off (16 days including sick days and holidays)
- 401k (3% matching)
- Medical, Dental and Vision benefits