WHY WORK AT KEYWORDS STUDIOS?
Keywords have a successful track record in identifying and integrating acquisitions. We look for a strong fit in terms of culture as we seek to build our expertise, geographical reach, and scale. We work closely with our newly acquired teams integrating them effectively to support their growth and leverage the synergies available across the group. Keywords values positive minded individuals who think creatively and will proactively seek out opportunities to advance the growth initiatives of Keyword’s businesses.
People that work at Keywords are passionate, talented, committed and resourceful. Human talent is our most valuable resource and as a business, we thrive on diversity, celebrate uniqueness and work as teams whether we are physically together in one of our 43 studios around the world or working together virtually. We provide a competitive compensation package, good benefits and a casual, fun, productive and supportive working environment. We empower people to perform to the best of their ability with our “can do” attitude. We appreciate and embrace flexibility and learn at every opportunity to grow ourselves through experience, training and tackling new challenges. This is what makes us Keywordians.
We are now looking to expand our team with the addition of a Content Manager/Technical Writer on a 12 month contract.
The role of the Content Manager/ Technical Writer is to ensure the constant, managed flow and delivery of insightful and compelling marketing content. These assets will help share the breadth and depth of our services and how they deliver benefits to our clients at every stage of the video game development lifecycle.
- Understand Keywords Studios content marketing strategy and how it will help achieve 2019 corporate and business-level objectives.
- Research and understand in detail, Keywords service offerings to enable delivery of high quality marketing content.
- Liaise with key stakeholders to fully define, build out and manage a calendar of content deliverables and related plan. Deliver the calendar and plan and ensure their contents are always fully aligned with the overall Marketing Plan.
- Ongoing management of the content pipeline, providing regular structured status updates and ensuring high quality content is available, as planned and on time.
- Own the identification, creation and development of multiple content pieces (video, documents, online etc.), liaising with SMEs and marketing team for key inputs. Initiate and complete technical writing of the content, ensuring that a consistent style is applied across pieces and that it aligns with the overall Keywords writing style.
- Liaise with the graphic design team, ensuring the delivery of final, multiple content pieces within the agreed timeline.
- Manage the translation process for the completed pieces.
- Gather feedback from stakeholders and users on the content value and continuously look for opportunities to improve. Build on content that works well.
- Participate and lead on specific marketing and initiatives as required
- Third level degree in Marketing, Engineering or Computer Science.
- 4-5 years’ experience as a technical content writer for hardware and/or software products.
- Technical writing, instructional design and editing skills.
- Proven ability to adhere closely to corporate style, terminology and conventions.
- Ability to maintain, enhance and enforce documentation style guidelines.
- Flexibility and adaptability.
- Ability to multitask and manage own workload in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience working with multiple and remote teams.
- Excellent organizational skills and proven ability to work within team deadlines.
- Demonstrates a solid interest in and aptitude for learning about our service offerings and the wider video game industry.
- Strong communication and team skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Experience of working with image editing tools.