Senior Test Analyst
Position: Senior Test Analyst
Overview: This role works directly with business developer squads to test new functionality as directed by QA leads and seniors
Location: Client Site - Renton, WA
Contract position; 6 months with possibility of extension
Pay Rate: $19/hr
- Attend daily team scrum meetings.
- Write, review, and run test cases for feature areas.
- Function as a subject matter expert for the analytics department.
- Modifying queries to parse out information from large data structures.
- Review, edit, and send feedback on test cases based on strict test case standards (style, terminology, content).
- Perform time sensitive bug and feature investigations.
- Daily reporting of task progress and bugs logged.
- Experience in QA-focused software development.
- Experience deploying builds and services to test environments.
- Experience querying items from large databases, such as bugs and test cases.
- Experience testing applications on PC (Windows).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficiency in time management and organizational skills.
Nice to have:
- Experience writing test plans and implementing test strategies.
- Experience working in an Agile work environment.
- Experience working with SQL; Manipulating queries and database structure.
- Experience working with a variety of automated and manual testing methodologies.
- Experience with and knowledge of digital card games.
- Natural inclination for detail oriented focus.