Audio Resource Manager
The Audio Resource Manager will be responsible of overseeing the relationship between Keywords Audio Services and its vendors. He/She will be requested to enlarge the portfolio of audio resources and maintain the relationship from scouting and contracting to quality and performance measurement.
- Scout new vendors through a thorough research in the target market
- Manage the onboarding process of audio vendors from first contact, to contracting, price negotiations, quality test and filling of contracts
- Manage existing vendors relations in cooperation with Audio SLM and Director and OTT and Broadcasting director
- Act as a bridge between vendors and production
- Ensure needs for risk assessment and continuing vendor monitoring are being accomplished
- Help and coordinate vendor processes and methods to approve vendors
- Ensure to track, measure, report and evaluate vendor performance
- Troubleshoot all vendor problems and present to management as required
- Monitor contractual agreements
- Stimulate steady process enhancement for increasing efficiency in entire business partner processes
- Experience in vendor management
- Strong negotiation skills
- Strong skills in resource management and planning
- Knowledge of the typical audio game localization process and audio production process in general
- Experience in the voice recording industry for TV and movie appreciated
- Ability to meet tight deadlines on time and to work under pressure
- Ability to work in team environment
- Flexibility and ability to work in a multicultural environment
- Strong problem solving and excellent communication skills
- English full proficiency or mother tongue level
- A second language appreciated, Japanese or Chinese preferential
- Availability to travel
The location for this role will be defined in agreement with the selected applicant.
A variable part of the salary (bonus) is provided.
Eventual other benefits will depend by the local Studio.