XLOC develops web-based integrated globalization content management system for video games (XLOC), supported by consulting and customization services. The software application can be integrated with any games development platform and enables game developers and publishers to more efficiently manage and automate the complex process of localizing games content across multiple languages and platforms for simultaneous global launches and continuous publishing.
We are looking for a Senior Programmer (remote or onsite) to support and manage the XLOC application.
This includes maintaining the current application development as well as assisting in the creation of new tools and feature to better handle the changing needs of our customers.
- Monitor the system and guarantee performance
- Manage Fail-safe/recovery/backup plans
- Continue development of special features and projects with aim to optimize both content management and run-time performance.
- Custom client integrations with game file formats
- UI application design
The candidate must have 3+ years applied experience in Windows application development.
Required experience in the following:
- Experience working in multi-threaded application environment
- SQL 2012 or higher dealing with large data sets
Qualified candidate will have the following qualities:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Out-of-the box thinker and open to new ideas
- Problem-solving skills
- Game experience (preferable)