Job Type: Contract-to-Hire
Location: Redmond, WA
Schedule: 40 hours/week (M-F, 9-6 core hours)
A major game development client is looking for a developer with experience in game development on mobile platform to create sample for game developers using their services.
Through this role you will have an excellent opportunity to represent game developers and help them create better games easier. This role primarily centers around contributing to the core building blocks of the next generation of social engagement games on mobile.
As an engineer in the team, you will be collaborating with team members and first party game developers to determine what samples are needed and to create content that meets their needs.
- 3+ years of game development experience (5 years preferred)
- Mobile development experience iOS and Android (3-4 years preferred)
- Game development experience (3-4 years preferred)
- Experience developing sample code (3-4 years in Unity preferred)
- BA in Computer Science
- Console development experience
- Game architecture development experience
- Graduated from DigiPen or similar
- AAA game development experience
At KeyWords we provide all our contingent workforce with:
- Paid Time Off (16 days including sick days and holidays)
- 401k (3% matching)
- Medical, Dental and Vision benefits