Functionality QA Tester for Video Games
Yes, you read that right! We are hiring passionate gamers to test video games in our Montreal offices.
What makes a great tester?
- A great tester is dedicated to their work and wants to help make amazing games even better.
- A great tester works as an integral part of a team hand in hand with their team leader and colleagues.
- A great tester successfully participates in one of our 3-day training sessions.
The ideal candidate knows how to have fun while working in a young, fast-paced environment, and still remaining professional!
Did you say yes to most or all of the above criteria? If so, you know what to do: Press Play and start your game within the Keywords Studios family!
Keep in mind, ALL our work is done in our Montreal offices, no remote or freelance positions are available. Only retained candidates will be contacted.
Skills and attributes most recognized in our band of Awesome Video Game Testers:
- Excellent written and spoken English.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Ability to work under pressure, like most superheroes do.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Able to adapt to variable tasks while maintaining top quality time management.
- Knowledge/experience with consoles, PC and Mobile hardware.
- Knowledge of various games and genres.
- Avid gamer with strong gaming abilities/skills.
- DES (high school) and over 18.
$12.00 – $14.50 CDN/hour