Freelance Game Tester (Simplified Chinese - China Market)
Do you want to be part of a leading international technical service provider to the global #Gaming Industry with studios in Asia, Europe, North and South America?
We are currently in the process of expanding our pool of Simplified Chinese #Freelance #Testers and are looking for professional, experienced candidates to become members of our growing global team.
Freelance Game Testers are responsible for running comprehensive tests on the projects assigned to him / her, to ensure that the project is worthy to be released in the market. Game Testers will consolidate, document and report all bugs to the Project Managers and Test Leads.
- Ensure correct terminologies are used in accordance with the target market (China).
- Identify, isolate, and document bugs clearly and concisely in a bug database.
- Run test suites, verify fixes, spot grammar and language mistakes in the targeted language.
- Follow the documented processes at all stages of the testing process.
- Verify that bugs have been fixed and implemented correctly.
- Excellent spelling and grammar in English and Simplified Chinese due to documentation work in specified languages.
- Passionate in games and prior experience in playing games in Chinese language
- Ability to write accurate, unambiguous and concise documentation.
- Outstanding attention to detail.
- Must be motivated and able to remain focused until project completion.
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills.
- Good PC Knowledge & proficient knowledge of MS Office suite of products is essential.
- Must be a team worker.
- Prior software localization experience in a QA Tester role is a plus.
This position is a FREELANCE position which requires in-house work (due to confidentiality matters) from Monday to Friday, 9am to 6pm during project periods. Projects may last anywhere from a few days to a couple of months.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview and linguistics test.