Software Engineer - Sales (Azure)
Type: Contract to Hire
KeyWords is looking to hire a Solutions Architect to work for one of our major IT clients based in Redmond, WA. This is a remote role with likelihood of travel -both internationally and within the US (travel total no more than 10%).
As a Solutions Architect, you will be finding new companies to invest in for our client. This project is a vast IoT initiative by our client to make Internet more accessible to everyone. The project is completely deployed in Azure. So we are looking for someone with previous programming experience in Azure. The team is very language-agnostic. However experience with deployment on Azure is critical for the success of this role.
Day to day tasks involve researching and proving out solutions, implementation and educating customers. You will also be working with Internet Service Providers, alternative energy companies, and agriculture tech companies to help them migrate their on-premise storage to Cloud. You will create Proof of concepts and pilot project to validate the solutions in sponsors operating environment.
- Experience working in projects involving Azure mandatory
- Minimum 2 years of programming experience in any language required.
- Minimum 2 years of Customer/partner facing experience.
- Previous experience in Infrastructure/ application development or data solutions background preferred
- Degrees or certifications not required, but nice to have.
- Certification in Azure preferred
- Linux experience preferred
- Experience in Lambda or other data processing architectures experience or connecting on-premise networks to Azure virtual networks is a huge plus though not mandatory
- IoT experience is also preferable
At KeyWords we provide all our contingent workforce with:
- Paid Time Off (16 days including sick days and holidays)
- 401k (3% matching)
- Medical, Dental and Vision benefits