Finnish Games Linguist
The Games Linguist position will be based at Keywords International Limited HQ in South County Business Park, Leopardstown, Dublin 18, Ireland. This is a unique opportunity to be part of a team focusing on community and in game content for a leading social games publisher.
This role requires excellent language skills, creativity and a passion for Games.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Translate/trans create player support, community and in game content from English to Finnish to a high quality standard
- Perform Quality Assurance tasks in Game
- Be responsible for all linguistic aspects of the translations you are assigned to ensure the best possible quality is achieved
- Suggest process improvements that will deliver on goal of optimal translation quality
- Collaborate with linguists in other languages on cross group Quality objectives
- Native level Finnish speaker
- Passion for games industry
- Educational qualification in linguistics
- Experience in translation, customer service or community, copywriting or linguistics
- Excellent verbal and written linguistic skills both in Finnish and English
- Must be self-motivated and able to operate in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
- Strong interpersonal skills
Our employees are our most valuable resource; therefore we provide them with a competitive compensation package commensurate with skills and experience, excellent benefits, high level of job satisfaction and a casual and fun work environment.