Technical Program Manager PM 4
We are hiring Technical Managers to work for the consumer electronics division of our client in Redmond, WA.
The client needs a well-organized, self-starter program manager to create clean and efficient process in running one of their core teams.
Duration of Contract: 12-18 months
Location: Redmond, WA
- 8+ years of project management experience, PMI Certification preferred.
- SQL Experience – ability to consume and comprehend data. Amount of data isn’t overly significant but needs to be able to understand and correct data issues
- Managing multiple projects and priorities across teams
- Summarizing status and highlighting risks
- Self-Starter - We are looking for someone who is eager to create efficient and repeatable processes – remove all the waste from our processes through SQL and other processes.
- Excel Experience and Power BI / DAX Experience
- Sales Tracking Experience including Month Sales Reporting (Monthly) , Invoice Reconciliation, Claims vs Claims Pricing (Quarterly), Price list management (Monthly),
- Partner with IT and Insurance vendor to track, monitor and resolve submission issues
- Develop Power BI and/or Data feeds to provide business insight (On going) and Management of Team’s Sales BI (Support from Data team)
We offer a competitive benefit package including:
Vacation/Holiday/Sick time off
401k with 3% employer matching